Compact party wall
The IW200/54 is a compact party wall for use in spaces with a normal room height of 2600mm. (For spaces with a height in excess of 2600mm we recommend the IW200/70). This solid IW200/54 wall offers maximum acoustic insulation (59dB) plus very high fire-resistance (≥ 120 minutes). The IW200/54 is a double-layer system. You put the wall together yourself on the building site using two VP54 panels with a 92mm cavity in between them. This anchorless cavity –- prevents impact noise and guarantees sound insulation.
The IW200/54 combines area separation with maximum sound insulation.
The IW200/54 is used a great deal in refurbishment projects and to subdivide homes into smaller units. The wall is also frequently used to guarantee privacy and/or to combat noise nuisance: in hotel rooms, offices, laboratories, hospitals and sound studios.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface: 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Two built-in vertical cable ducts per wall element.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 200mm.
- Width: 400 or 600mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm.
- Weight: 58.24kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.