Slim acoustic insulation wall
The IW90 is a slim insulation wall (90mm) with excellent acoustic qualities (50dB). The IW90 is a double-layer system. You put the wall together yourself on the construction site using two GP22 panels with a 46mm cavity in between them. This anchorless cavity – which will need to be filled with mineral wool – prevents impact noises and guarantees sound insulation. The IW90 stands out because of its light, simple construction.
The IW 90 is frequently used in offices, healthcare institutions, educational premises and, of course, in residential premises!
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface : 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 90 mm.
- Width: 600 mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600 mm. (For taller spaces: IW135.)
- Weight: 36.80 kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.