Slimmest facing wall to improve the appearance of your wall
The GP22 is our slimmest facing wall (22mm) and is intended to improve the appearance of your wall. The GP22 also improves sound insulation to some extent (by 10 to 20dB). The extremely limited thickness saves space and weight. The GP22 consists of plasterboard panels with 2.5mm chipboard in between them. The wall elements are easy to fix with steel I or T-profiles. If you combine the GP22 with insulation material, this wall offers the same sound insulation as the VP35. However, the GP22 is thinner, lighter and cheaper than the VP35. The GP22 is also a basic element for acoustic insulation wall IW90.
The GP22 is ideal when you want to hide ugly wall surfaces or unattractive pipes from view.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface: 35kg per chipboard screw, without plugs.
- Hide electrical and ICT cables from view in the cavity.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Thickness: 22 mm.
- Width 600mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm.
- Weight: 15.40kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For refurbishment and transformation.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas.
NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.