Maximum thermal insulation, minimal loss of space
The W’all-in-One® PG60 provides maximum thermal insulation (0.35 U) at a minimal thickness (60mm). In other words, increased comfort, reduced energy costs and minimal loss of space. The thicker the W’all-in-One®, the higher the insulation value (see also: W’all-in-One® PG70 and W’all-in-One® PG90). The W’all-in-One® PG60 consists of a highly insulating, dimensionally stable, fire-resistant PIR foam panel between two plasterboard panels. The W’all-in-One® PG60 is fixed against the existing wall (with or without cavity). If it is not possible or permissible to do so, you can opt for the W’all-in-One® free-standing. .
The W’all-in-One® PG60 complies with the Building Decree and is KOMO certified. The wall is not susceptible to damp and offers a constant high thermal yield. This facing wall is the perfect solution for cold and/or damp walls.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface : 35 kg per toggler.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Overall system with integrated foils, so no mistakes or failure costs.
- Constant high thermal yield (vapour-resistant construction without cold bridges).
- Can be used for a height of 3600mm, without leaning or warping.
- For retro-insulation of reveals at frames we can provide prefab reveals.
- Thickness: 60mm.
- Width: 600mm.
- Height: 2600, 3000 or 3600mm.
- Weight: 9.10kg/m2
- To be fitted against back wall using XPS lath.
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For retail premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For refurbishment and transformation.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.
- ISSO certified