Self-supporting facing wall
The W’all-in-One® free-standing provides maximum thermal insulation at a minimal thickness. In other words, increased comfort, reduced energy costs and minimal loss of space. The W’all-in-One® free-standing is fully self-supporting and does not need to be fixed against the back wall. The wall is the self-supporting variant of the W’all-in-One® PG60, W’all-in-One® PG70 and W’all-in-One® PG90 and is therefore available in thicknesses of 60, 70 and 90mm. The thicker the wall, the higher the insulation value. The W’all-in-One® free-standing consists of a highly insulating, dimensionally stable, fire-resistant PIR foam panel between two plasterboard panels.
The W’all-in-One® free-standing complies with the Building Decree and is KOMO certified. The wall is not susceptible to damp and offers a constant high thermal yield. This facing wall is the perfect solution for cold and/or damp walls that are uneven, damaged, crumbling away or not straight, as well as for (monumental) walls to which you cannot or are not allowed to attach anything.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface: 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Overall system with integrated foils, so no mistakes or failure costs.
- Constant high thermal yield (vapour-resistant construction without cold bridges).
- Can be used for a height of up to 3600mm, without leaning or warping.
- For retro-insulation of reveals at frames we offer prefab reveals.
- ISSO certified.
- Thickness: 60, 70 or 90 mm.
- Width: 600 mm.
- Height: 2600, 3000 or 3600 mm.
- Weight: 9.10 or 9.40 or 10.00 kg/m2
- Self-supporting thanks to solid studs of laminated, finger-jointed pinewood.
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For refurbishment and transformation.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.