Slim partition wall
The VP70 is a slim partition wall (thickness 70mm) for extra high-ceilinged rooms. The VP70 can be produced to a height of 4500mm thanks to its higher rigidity. The wall consists of a solid flax fibre core with a plasterboard panel on either side. Any kind of finish can be applied. A vinyl or foil finish, for instance, can also be applied to the walls at the factory. We can also apply a Faay Wall spray finish to any walls that have already been erected.
The VP70 is eminently suitable for tall atria, monumental buildings, theatres, sports and events centres.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface: 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs or battens.
- Two built-in vertical cable ducts per wall panel.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Can be combined with our horizontal cable duct: KBL system.
- Special frame panels ensure quick integration into the wall without waste.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 70mm.
- Width: standard width 400mm, 600mm also available on request.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm.
- Weight: 34.20 kg/m2.
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial buildings, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.
- The VP70 is also the basic element for Party Wall IW200.