Space-saving partition wall
VP54 is a space-saving (54mm) storey high partition wall. The wall consists of a solid flax straw core with a plasterboard panel on either side. Framework, insulation and end cladding have all been incorporated into the panel. As the top layer is made of plaster, a wide variety of finishes can be applied. The walls can also be factory finished with vinyl or foil, for instance. Once erected, we can also supply a Faay Wall spray finish to your Faay walls.
This offers numerous possibilities for use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations involving commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes. The VP54 is furthermore also highly suitable for use in prefab units.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface: 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs or battens.
- Two built-in vertical cable ducts per wall panel.
- Dry build: building work causes a minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Can be combined with our horizontal cable duct: KBL system.
- Special frame panels ensure quick integration into the wall without waste.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 54mm.
- Width: standard width 400mm, 600mm also available on request.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm. (For taller spaces: VP70.)
- Weight: 28.12 kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.
- The VP54 is also the basic element for Party walls IW148 and IW200.
For more properties see our Technical Specifications or take a look at Brochure 2 Partition Walls.