Slim facing wall
The VP35 is a slim facing wall (thickness 35mm) that improves acoustic insulation by about 10 to 20dB. The VP35 has been specially developed for premises that are to be refurbished and premises with poor acoustics. If you want to add thermal insulation, you can apply vapour-resistant foil on the back of the VP35. The wall consists of a flax straw core with a plasterboard panel on either side. The wall elements are easy to assemble with tongue and groove joints or steel T-profiles. The VP35 also serves as a basic element for acoustic insulation walls IW100 and IW135.
The VP35 is the perfect way to improve your acoustics (and possibly your thermal insulation) in a quick, simple, cheap and space-saving way. Ideal for use in refurbishments and acoustic facelifts.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface: 67kg per chipboard screw, 94 kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Hide electrical and ICT cables from view in the cavity.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Thickness: 22mm.
- Width: 600mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm.
- Weight: 15.40kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas.
NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.