Solid partition with top layer
The SP54 and the SP70 are solid partition walls with an extra thick, impact-resistant chipboard top layer (with a thickness of 5 mm in the case of the SP54 and 10mm in the case of the SP70). Upon request, both walls can be provided with a foil layer. Ideal for spaces where the walls have to be able to take a few knocks.
For example in showrooms, schools, shops, warehouses and modular constructions. As the SP70 is more rigid, it is also suitable for use in extra high-ceilinged rooms (stackable to 4500mm).
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface : 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Two built-in vertical cable ducts per wall panel.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Special frame panels ensure quick integration into the wall without waste.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 54mm (SP54) or 70mm (SP70).
- Width: standard thickness 600mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm.
- Weight: 23.82 kg/m2 (SP54) or 32.00kg/m2 (SP70).
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with foil layer.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.