Thermally insulating retrofit membrane for sloping roofs
PG90 Roofing is a thermally insulating retrofit membrane for sloping roofs. PG90 Roofing has a minimal thickness (90mm), but nevertheless offers maximum insulation (3.70m² KW). PG90 Roofing provides thermal comfort without damp problems, cold bridges or heat leaks – even after many years! This is thanks to its innovative construction and the integrated vapour-resistant foil. The thicker the PG Roofing, the higher the insulation value (see also PG60 Roofing and PG70 Roofing). You can quickly and simply install the ready-to-use PG90 Roofing on the inside of your sloping roof. All you need to do is apply a finish!
PG90 Roofing is ideal for use in all living and workspaces with poorly insulated, sloping roof walls.
This retrofit membrane is a part of W’all-in-One®. ISSO values in accordance with W’all-in-One®.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Dry build: construction nuisance minimal, can be finished directly.
- Small chamfered edges, so narrow panel seams. You can fill the seams, but it is not essential to do so.
- Overall system with integrated foils, so no mistakes or failure costs.
- Constant high thermal yield (vapour-resistant construction without cold bridges or heat leaks).
- For retro-insulation of reveals at frames we offer prefab reveals.
- Thickness: 90 mm.
- Width: 600 mm.
- Weight: 10.00 kg/m2
- Finish: finish yourself with paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.