Compact party wall for high-ceilinged rooms
The IW200/70 is a compact party wall for high-ceilinged rooms (from 2600mm). This solid wall offers maximum acoustic insulation (59dB) and very high fire-resistance (≥ 120 minutes). The IW200/70 is a double-layer system. You put the wall together yourself on the building site using two VP70 panels with a 60mm cavity in between them. This anchorless cavity – which you will need to fill with mineral wool yourself – prevents impact noise and guarantees sound insulation.
The IW200/70 combines the separation of high-ceilinged rooms with maximum sound insulation. The IW200/70 is often used in refurbishment projects and to subdivide homes into smaller units. The wall is also frequently used to guarantee privacy and/or noise nuisance in high-ceilinged rooms: in monumental hotel rooms and offices, high-ceilinged rooms in laboratories and hospitals, and in tall sound studios.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface : 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Two built-in vertical cable ducts per wall element.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 200mm.
- Width: 400 or 600mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600mm.
- Weight: 70.40kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.