Robust acoustic insulation wall
The IW100 is a 100mm thick robust acoustic insulation wall (45dB). The IW100 is a double-layer system. You put the wall together yourself on the building site using two VP35 panels with a 30mm cavity in between them. This anchorless cavity – which will need to filled with mineral wool – prevents impact noise and guarantees sound insulation. The IW100 is a solid wall, perfect for guaranteeing privacy in board rooms, law firms, banks and in hotel rooms, for instance.
The IW is also eminently suitable for use in a residential, work, educational or care environment.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface : 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- We also supply matching frames.
- Thickness: 100 mm.
- Width: 600 mm.
- Height: six heights, ranging from 2400 to 3600 mm. (For higher-ceilinged rooms: IW135.)
- Weight: 36.80 kg/m2
- Finish: apply finish yourself using paint, decorative plaster, tiles, wallpaper, glass fibre, stuccowork or Faay wall spray finish. Alternatively, you can opt for a prefab-finish with vinyl: Suwide® or Durafort.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.