Indoor Climate Wall
The HV84 or Indoor Climate wall is a breathing wall which is available in the form of a partition or facing wall. The HV84 helps improve indoor air quality, thermal comfort and noise comfort. The HV84 consists of a panel with a fibreboard support onto which a natural, breathing finishing layer of your choice can be applied. For example: traditional loam stucco, lime plaster or decorative plaster, in any colour.
Ideal for use in schools, healthcare institutions and homes – as well as in all premises with an airtight construction.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Breathing partition wall/facing wall with a damp-open construction (less CO2).
- Better acoustics: less echo, dampens noise from outside.
- Keeps out the cold. A loam stucco finish also keeps out the heat.
- Good nail and screw fixing across the whole surface : 110kg per screw, 230kg per coach screw, without plugs.
- Two built-in vertical cable ducts per wall panel.
- Dry build: building work causes minimum amount of inconvenience, can be finished directly.
- Ecologically manufactured from renewable raw materials and bio-based materials, fully reusable and recyclable.
- Thickness: 70mm.
- Width: standard width 600mm.
- Height: four heights (2600, 3000, 3300 and 3600mm).
- Finish: apply finish yourself – after gluing the panels – using breathing finishing layer (lime plaster, decorative plaster or wallpaper). Alternatively, you can opt to have the wall finished with a loam stucco layer with a thickness of 5 to 20mm: the thicker the layer, the better the air humidity regulation. In the case of a loam stucco finish there is no need to glue the panels together.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.
- NB: cannot be combined with our KBL system.