Flexible ceiling system with removable tiles
FR19 VO (thickness 19mm) is a flexible, demountable ceiling system. It is fire-resistant, thermally insulating as well as sound insulating. This ceiling also improves your room acoustics. FR19 VO ceiling tiles are made from mineral fibres. Thanks to the special grooves they overlap and are easy to remove. This means that you can always get to the installations above them to carry out maintenance work. FR19 VO has a large span capacity: over 4m with mineral wool, over 6m without mineral wool, and unlimited span with vibration suppressing brackets and splice plates.
FR19 VO is eminently suitable for refurbishment projects and transformation projects, as well as for new developments and industrial buildings.
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Sound insulating.
- Improved acoustics.
- Panels are demountable.
- Big span capacity, without sagging.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Demountable and reusable.
- Dry build: construction nuisance minimal.
- Thickness: 19 mm.
- Width: 600 mm.
- Length: 1200 mm.
- Weight: 8.00 kg/m2
- Finish: primed white top layer with fine texture.
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations.
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.