Flexible ceiling system with exceptionally high fire-resistance
2resist® ceiling system is a flexible ceiling system with exceptionally high fire-resistance:
at least 2 hours, plus a 10% reserve! This high fire-resistance makes 2resist® unique in the world! 2resist® is made up of a concealed, freely supported suspension system with a large span capacity. The panels, i.e. excluding the superstructure, autonomously guarantee the unique fire-resistance. Added bonus is that they are also sound insulating and thermally insulating.
2resist®provides the highest fire-resistance in healthcare institutions, catering establishments, childcare facilities, educational establishments, (semi) public buildings, shops, multi-story car parks, commercial premises, homes – and so on!
- Sustainable raw materials and constituents, sustainable manufacture, sustainable use.
- Extremely high fire-resistance of at least 2 hours, plus a 10% reserve.
- Protection of people: escape routes stay accessible for longer.
- Protection of structures and technical facilities, limitation of consequential loss.
- Panels can be removed and repositioned, without loss of fire-resistance guarantee.
- Concealed, freely supported suspension system: no unsightly grids, no load on the superstructure.
- Large span capacity (suspension points at 2m intervals).
- Saving on fire-resistance facilities for: structure, installations in plenum, construction, electrical and water installations.
- Possibly lower fire insurance premiums.
- Acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Quick and flawless installation by specialists.
- Dry build: construction nuisance minimal.
- Costing service for laying pattern.
- Thickness: 67 mm.
- Width: 500 mm.
- Length: 500 mm.
- Weight: 29.00 kg/m2
- Finish: ready-to-use, fine granular texture (white)
- For use in dry, wet and sanitary areas in commercial premises, industrial buildings and homes.
- For use in new developments, refurbishments and transformations
- We recommend that you apply FAAYFIX® adhesive to panel joints in wet areas. NB: It will then no longer be possible to dismantle and reuse the walls.